Dear Valued Calumet City Liquor Licensee:
The Liquor License Renewal Season is here! Your 2022 City of Calumet City Liquor License expires December 31, 2022.
The 2023 Liquor License renewal application process is now open. The online application, $150.00 application fee, and supporting documents are due before December 31, 2022. Your liquor license payment is due within seven (7) days of notice of approval.
2023 Liquor License Renewal Submission Instructions:
Step 1: Go to: https://calumetcity.org/liquor-license-forms/
Step 2: Complete and submit online application and supporting documents listed in the below renewal checklist to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Submit $150.00 application fee at the Calumet City Clerk’s Office. This fee is non-refundable!
2023 Liquor License Renewal Supporting Documents Checklist:
- Business owner valid photo ID
- Copy of signed, current lease agreement
- Copy of certificate of insurance
- Two (2) most recent years of paid property taxes if you are property owner
- Valid Bassett certificate(s)
- If you do not have a valid 2022 Business License, your Liquor License application will not be processed until you are in compliance.
- Your 2023 Business License renewal application, application fee, and supporting documents must all be submitted before your Liquor License application can be processed.
Please contact Liquor License Processor, JeTuan Russell, at (708) 998-1591 or email@example.com if you have any questions, or concerns.