COVID-19 Public Public Health Updates:
To receive daily updates about COVID-19 from the Illinois Department of Public Health, all Illinoisans with a mobile phone can opt-in.
- Text the word COVID to 312-500-3836
- Para recibir mensajes en español con consejos de prevención, envíe el texto COVID ESP al 312-500-3836
- You will receive a welcome message from IDPH and a second text letting you know you will receive updates about COVID-19 in Illinois
- you will also receive a link to the IDPH Frequently Ask Questions page.
- You will receive COVID-19 texting twice a day, once in the morning, and once in the evening.
You can opt-out of receiving messages at any time by texting STOP to reply.
Call 4 Calm is a free emotional support text line where you can speak with a mental health professional.
Text “TALK” to 552020 or “HABLAR” for service in Spanish to the same number 552020.