Youth Summer Employment Program
MAYOR ANNOUNCES SUMMER YOUTH EMPLOYMENT
Students offered opportunity to work in community.
CALUMET CITY, IL – Mayor Thaddeus M. Jones has announced Calumet City’s Summer Youth Employment Program. The program offers local students an opportunity to work in their community during the summer months beginning June 21, 2022, and ending September 2, 2022.
Students interested in applying for the program must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Calumet City resident.
- Must be sixteen (16) to twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must have a valid Illinois driver’s license or Illinois State identification card with a Calumet City address.
- Must be enrolled in high school or college for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Must be able to do physical labor outdoors (shovel, sweep, paint, etc.)
Application packets are available online from June 6, 2022, through June 30, 2022.
Applications must be returned, accompanied with a resume, a copy of your social security card, a copy of your school identification card, and a copy of your Illinois driver’s license or Illinois State identification card, to City Hall, 204 Pulaski Road, by close of business on June 30, 2022.