Skip to content
Vehicle Stickers are now on sale. Renewals have been mailed to you. Please obtain your vehicle sticker one of the Following ways:
• Mail in payment OR place in drop box at City Hall (204 Pulaski Rd. – Wentworth side of building), stickers will be mailed.
• Purchase at the Currency Exchange- 592 Burnham Ave., Calumet City, and receive sticker(s) at time of purchase (please practice social distancing).
• Seniors 65+ will automatically receive a city sticker in the mail. Additional stickers must be purchased from City Hall via mail or drop box.
• Seniors 65+ newly eligible to receive a free sticker must submit a copy of their State I.D. (by U.S. Mail or drop box) and the sticker will be mailed.
• Residents who purchased new vehicles must make a copy of the vehicle registration and provide it with payment; stickers will be mailed.
• Veterans can receive a vehicle sticker at a discounted rate $25 by providing a copy of verification (DD-214) by mail or drop box and the sticker will be mailed.